Welcome one and all~!

Welcome. This is a little blog about a little girl not so well known to the world. But through her posts and through out the rest of her life, she'll document her steps and she grows and reaches for the stars she was born to be with.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Doing me up with the black color liner

Omg i LOVE that song. <3 I hate how Adam Lambert makes me want to go out and just party. :] Makes me want to be more wild instead of the tame little cat that I am. xD I'd kill to be brave enough to dress kinda skanky and be able to pull it off. You know? Satisfy myself and break a few hearts while doing it. Not caring what they thought the next morning. I'd be happy. ;D I feel that's wrong of me, but then again, i'm also just 20. I want to be able to party, or w/e shit i wanna do. Not be tied down for a while.

But anyways~ <3

I have been going to campus for the past two weeks. I'm enjoying it, but there is still that part of me that feels unsatisfied with where i am. As many of you know, my dream is to one day become an animator. I just feel that it's what I'm meant to do. Either that or be a model. ;D But we'll save that story for a later day.

My creative skills cannot express my emotions and talent that I hold within. I wish sometimes I just had a HUGE piece of paper that I could just draw on. After my Drawing II class, I have yearned to draw on a bigger sheet of paper, something bigger then me. I want to express my inner feelings and just go crazy. I want to make an animation about what I see when I listen to a song, such as Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel. 

I will do this.
I lost my train of thought. :D


W00t~

No comments:

Post a Comment