Welcome one and all~!

Welcome. This is a little blog about a little girl not so well known to the world. But through her posts and through out the rest of her life, she'll document her steps and she grows and reaches for the stars she was born to be with.


Monday, August 30, 2010

Got the right amount of leather~

So I'm pretty much excited to have a blog now. :D I've been dying to get one ever since i found out my friend Tegan had one, but the thing would never give me a fuckin' account. -.- So Huzzah for this~! :D

So college has started. I honestly had no idea I'd enjoy being on campus as much as I have. I'm dying to start getting into it more and more. I love the idea of being on my own and away from home, no stress0rz except getting to class on time and homework. :D But I can deal with that, cha. 
I've been feeling just so RAWR though. Like, I just realized how many of my friends I honestly don't know anymore. Of course we all grow up and we change, but your supposed to keep up with them, right? I mean your friends. *shrugs* but then again I'm different then a lot of people think I am. I look back on myself in high school and I'm so different. My hair changes pretty much on a day to day basis. ((I wish it would)) I've acquired the nickname Ramona Flowers from my old high school pal, Alec. Hahahaha, I know Scott Pilgrim ref. I'm dying to see that movie too. D: You would think that since I am now employed at the theater in my town, i could go check it out! but no, no time. I'm telling you, i'm so pumped to work there.

I am no longer an employee at the nursing home, which is kinda a  big relief in some ways. That place was just terribly stressful to the point that I'm breaking out, again. ACNE! I FINALLY had a clear face and BAM! Lol it kills me, but it's not as bad as the pizza face I had in my junior year of high school. 

Btw, isn't it amazing how much a person changes? I used to NEVER touch make-up, and here i am wearing eyeliner and eyeshadow, with the occasional lipstick. :D I think it's amazing now, and I hate how that girly side is coming over me. >< Dresses are becoming the shit lately and suspenders? FTW~<3 I'm diggin' my suspenders. I have no idea how many people have told me I look different and I agree. I'm loving the new me. Do you know how many people I've told off here recently? Two. And all in the same night. :D I'm on a roll. XD

I'm just sick of friends using the term "best friend" so loosely. :| Bull isn't it?

But yeah, Michi has changed, and is blossoming to be what she has always dreamed. I guess that's a reason i got this blog. I feel constricted in some of my things such as dA and Facebook because of specific people watching me, but here i can start to unfold and sort of let myself go. 

I needa draw. O_O

Real bad.
XD And my ceramic's lab should be starting soon hopefully. At 2:40. It's 2:08. O_O

But just a little update. ;D

Thanks for reading mah beautiful babes. <3

~Mimi

1 comment:

  1. :D I'm so honored to have inspired you to make a journal! XD I should really restart mine. It was probably for the best that I deleted all the angst and shit though. 8D
    I think your changes were successful and positive and shit, ya know? :D Like, you're still overflowing with radicality as always but you're like... waterfalling with it now, you know? It's impressive. :D
    A CERAMICS LAB?! IT SOUNDS SO BADASS. O_O

    ReplyDelete