Welcome one and all~!

Welcome. This is a little blog about a little girl not so well known to the world. But through her posts and through out the rest of her life, she'll document her steps and she grows and reaches for the stars she was born to be with.


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tactics

I don't think you realize how much you mean to me.
your the only thing that has made me smile these past couple of weeks....
I forgot how amazing I feel when I hear your voice... and how much my heart pounds when you laugh....

I thank you.... so much for apologizing to me.... that was all I ever wanted... and to hear you say it, and mean it.... just means so much..... I know..... I just know, somehow i could make you happy.... if you would let me try...

I came so close to telling you, that I still love you.... and at this point, I think i always will...
Speaking to you again these past few months has meant everything to me.... and whomever gave us that curve ball.... I thank them too... Because they have made me the happiest i have been...

Have you ever... loved someone so much? 
...my heart has always been set on you..... I have never been able to look at another guy the same way... 

Even though our past was rough.... we've managed to somehow make a friendship once more...
I hope, that my gift, will make you realize how much you truly mean to me.... and I hope you'll know I will always love you... I would never ever do anything to hurt you.... I honestly feel like  have never smiled this much. even though a lot of shit has went down... you managed to make me feel so amazing once more....

It meant so much.... when you told me.... how great I was...

Thank you... <3 


....I love you....
....I promise... I'll never ever leave your side again.... <3


~Michi

2 comments: